At Lakewood Park Orthodontics, Dr. Janeen Hughes has hand-picked the most talented individuals to be a part of her team. With a focus on communication and respect, our patients know they are in the hands of people who truly care. Our office is designed for patient comfort in the waiting room and the operatory. In our office, we want you to feel like you are at home.
- Dr. Hughes’ diverse background has given her a unique perspective on patients' needs. Every day is a learning experience, and we are excited to meet new challenges.
- Dr. Hughes is a board-certified orthodontist. Involvement in this certification process is a demonstration of the orthodontist's pursuit of continued excellence and proficiency in orthodontics. Less than 25% of all orthodontists in the United States are board certified.
- Life can be hectic, so we offer appointments from 9 am until 5 or 5:30 pm three days a week. We are also open most Tuesdays until 7pm and one Saturday a month from 8:00 am until 1:00 pm.
- As a member of the Natick community, Dr. Hughes believes in nurturing the community in which she serves. We want to be a part of the lives of our friends and neighbors for years to come.
- Dr. Hughes and the entire staff at Lakewood Park Orthodontics believe that creating a beautiful smile should be a fun and joyful experience! Ongoing contests and theme days at the office along with festive holiday decor make the office a truly warm, inviting and fun place to visit. Check out some of our recent theme day photos (Halloween, Easter, Red Sox Opening Day, Ugly Sweater Day, Pajama Day, St. Patty's, Red Nose Day and our favorite....National Chicken Dance Day) with our staff and patients!